Cute home and garden accessories review!

A few days ago, I received a parcel containing some lovely items from Home33 and gardens2you. Home33 sells many home accessories including decorative signs, candles  and home storage as well as beautiful gifts. Gardens2you has an array of garden accessories such as windmills, garden lanterns and wall art. I love every single item I received so thought I would show you all and give a little review of each one! I think my favourite item has to be the floral photo frames as they are so cute and girly and are going to go perfectly with my vintage themed room when I go back to university in September. 
Floral Fabric Heart Photo Frames
I LOVE these photo frames from Home33 and I think they're so cute. I love the girly, floral, vintage style prints on them and I think they are going to look super cute in my new room! You can purchase each frame individually at a price of £3.74 which I think is a total bargain, or a set of three for £7.49. Each photo frame has a heart cutout so you can place photos  (4x4 inches) of the ones you love; I filled mine with photos from my childhood as I always like to look back and reminisce the fun times I had with my brothers and sisters when I was younger.

'Happy Birthday' Bunting Garland In Bright Colours
This is another item from Home33 which I love and think I would get a lot of use out of! The bright colours of sunshine yellow, fuchsia and lime green would make any party stand out. I will be taking this with me to university to use for the many flatmate birthday party's we have, I think mine will be the first as mine is in September, I can't wait to use it! The bunting is 2 metres long so would fit perfectly and look beautiful across a wall, the curtains or a banister rail. At £6.99 I think this is a great price as it is something that will be used time and time again.


Deep Antique Finish Cast Iron Butterfly Bird Bath/Feeder Garden Accessory 
The final item I received was this gorgeous Cast Iron Butterfly garden accessory from gardens2you which can be used as either a bird bath or bird feeder. Made of cast iron, this butterfly is sturdy as well as frost and weather resistant so would definitely cope with the unpredictable British weather! I think it's a great item to have to encourage nature  in your garden and keep the birds well fed. At the moment I have just put water inside as I don't have any bird seeds, but I will get some soon! I can't wait to see the little birds enjoying having a cute bath and eating food from the feeder! At £14.99 I think this would make a lovely gift for a lover of birds or for yourself as a lovely garden accessory.



Home33 and gardens2you have lots of lovely accessories for both the home and garden, so if you love cute accessories like me then I think you'll love them! Also, they have a sale on at the moment where you will be able to find plenty of good bargains. You can also receive 10% off your first order at Home33 when you use the code 'summer10' at the checkout and free delivery is included on everything. I have made a little wishlist above to give you all an idea of the lovely things you can buy! I would love to know what everyone's favourite item is!


This post contains gifted items. All opinions are entirely my own, please refer to my disclaimer for more information.

12 comments

  1. You're just like me hon, I love all vintage/floral/cute things like this! Lovely post again:) xo

    Be Pulchritudinous. | UK Beauty and Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you :)! I'll probably do more similar posts to this if I buy more stuff! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love them too! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. I was looking this kind of post from long about garden accessories…Thanks for sharing…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pieces!
    I like each and everything, from frames to butterflies.
    Brilliant!
    garden features

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig