Review | DotComGiftShop

A few days ago, the postman arrived with two very big parcels addressed to me. Both parcels were from the DotComGiftShop- my favourite online gift shop! DotComGiftShop sells a variety of gifts from vintage toys and games to picnic-ware, teapots and home accessories; all at great prices. As you can see below, I got a few more items for decorating my vintage themed room when I go back to university in September. Everything here is from DotComGiftShop, I have given my honest opinions of what I think about each product- I hope you enjoy reading it and hopefully you'll find something you like too!



 I love my new Rambling Rose cake tins. I like to make a lot of cakes, especially when I'm at uni (when I should be doing work) so having lots of cake tins come in very handy! The Rambling Rose cake tins come in a set of 3 costing only £12.95, I think that's an amazing price! The thing that drew my attention to these particular tins when browsing the website was the super cute, vintage floral design and girly colours. I think I may have to make an order soon to purchase some more from the Rambling Rose range, in particular the wash bag- it looks gorgeous in this design!


I love cute mirrors like this and have wanted one for ages. The Folding Ivory Butterfly Mirror reminded me of the mirror in Beauty and the Beast and as Belle is my favourite Disney princess, I had to have it! I love the intricate design of the vintage hand mirror, it's going to look so cute placed on my dressing table. What I love most about the mirror is that  it is hinged, therefore it can be used as a standing mirror- perfect for putting on the desk when I put on my makeup in the morning! For just £2.95, I think this is a great bargain! It would make a lovely gift for a little girl or for yourself if you love vintage, cute things like me.


I really like cute little teapots, plates, teacups and saucers so I thought I'd build up a little collection. I'd LOVE the whole entire Regency Afternoon Tea collection! I decided to start off my collection with two Regency Green Tea Plates. I love the regal, very British design and I think they would be very cute to use when friends come over for a gossip, tea and cakes! These plates are the perfect size for cakes, scones and biscuits and they are also dishwasher safe so there's no need to wash up afterwards. To go with the tea plates, I bought two Regency Cake Forks which have a lovely floral engraved metal design. At £2.95 each I couldn't resist not to get them! The next thing I want to save for is the Regency Rose Teapot- it's adorable, I'd love to get some teacups too!



I bought the Chocolate This Way metal sign (as well as the school milk bottles below) for my mum as a gift - I now want both of these items for myself! First of all, I love this sign, my mum has hung it up in the kitchen and it looks so cute, I particularly like the comical vintage design of the women all running to the chocolate and I love the girly colours. At just £1.95 in the sale I think this was a great bargain. There's only one problem, I'm not sure I would want anyone to know where I store my chocolate haha!


My final item is the beautiful set of 6 School Milk Bottles. Each set includes six glass milk bottles and is presented in a white metal crate with a carrying handle. What I love most about this product is that it has many purposes; you can use them as mini vases which you can fill with fresh flowers from the garden as a beautiful table centrepiece, they can be used to store little sweets and chocolates which would make a great gift for those with a sweet tooth or they can be used for drinking ice cool lemonade on a summers day. These Retro Paper Straws would look great with them! I think these milk bottles are super cute, fun, a great conversation starter and a bargain for £9.95!

There are far too many things I would like from the DotComGiftShop, my wishlist is huge! If you're looking for somewhere to buy unique, vintage or retro gifts or a treat for yourself at a reasonable price then I recommend heading straight over to their website. There are plenty of amazing bargains in their current sale too! I literally spend hours looking through their website wishing I could buy everything. Have you ever bought anything from the DotComGiftShop? What's at the top of your wishlist? 


P.S. I am having a giveaway at 100 followers on BlogLovin' (DotComGiftShop related) :)!

This post contains gifted items. All opinions are entirely my own, please refer to my disclaimer for more information.

55 comments

  1. I love the vintage style you have !!! The milk bottles look sooo nice ... i'll grab this idea for my new room as well !
    Also i Tag you for the " 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty "

    Natassa,
    http://novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :)! It is a good idea, so easy to do to and they look great :) I'll take a look at the tag now! xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the 'Chocolate' sign. So fun and the picture is so cool. Really like it and oh, what a bargain! Almost can't believe the price of it!
    The floral tins are really cute too!
    Great vintage purchases! I definitely must take a look at their website, never heard of it before. I wonder if they ship to Belgium as well?

    Sofie x
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :)! I bought the chocolate sign for my mum, but I think I might buy one for myself too! Yes, they do ship to Belgium! You can find the costs of shipping and estimated delivery here http://www.dotcomgiftshop.com/content/international-deliveries?ll=menulink :) xx

      Delete
  3. AW! Everything is so vintage looking! Will deffo look into this shop when I have my Uni accomodation sorted! Purse at the ready!!


    eleanors-closet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sell loads of vintagey items- everything is so cute!xx

      Delete
  4. The cake tins and mirror are my absolute favourites but I want it all. Love DotComGiftShop, they sell the cutest bits, and also, how lovely is your blog Mrs?!
    Hope you're well?
    Speak soon
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :)! And I'm good thank you, hope you're well too! The cake tins and mirror are my favourites too :) xx

      Delete
  5. I am in love with these cake tins!
    Love Isabella x
    http://isabellabellamozzarella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, I need to get baking so I can use them! xx

      Delete
  6. I've bought a teapot and one of the regency teacups from Dotcomgiftshop, the teacup holds my bracelets and looks quite pretty on my "dressing table" (the top of a chest of drawers!)

    I could spend ages looking at stuff on that website :)

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to teapot and teacups! They are so cute! xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing this site! So glad I found it, it's so cute!! xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, it is really cute, definitely my favourite gift shop! xx

      Delete
  8. That looks sooo nice :) I'm going back to uni in September and need things for my new house so will have to have a look here! Love it :) thanks for sharing! Now following you on bloglovin. xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I followed you back too :)! Your new house will look lovely if you buy things from there, really good prices too! xx

      Delete
  9. How lovely! I love the milk bottles, such a good acting vase! And that little side plate is so cute. I'm splashing out at DotComGiftShop when my student money goes in! Woo-hooo!

    Hope you're well :)

    Chlo | www.chloodonnell.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the milk bottles too, these are for my mum but I think I may have to by some for myself too. Ah me too! I want my student loan now haha! xx

      Delete
  10. These look like some gorgeous little gifts!

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do make really cute gifts :) xx

      Delete
  11. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll check it out now :) xx

      Delete
  12. They're great pieces you've got there! I love the "chocolate this way" sign. I'm following you now. :)

    Sarah x
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, I think I may have to buy myself one as this one is my mum's! I followed you too :) xx

      Delete
  13. it's a great article, i love the pictures. Thanks for sharing this bookmarking your website as we speak lol xx
    from: wall stickers wall decals

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeek i love getting parcels and all this stuff is so cute! The milk bottle vases are adorable!

    I recently started my own lifestyle blog, please check it out on...
    phazestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really cute, I'll definitely be buying more of those! I'll check your blog out now :) xx

      Delete
  15. All this stuff is so cute!! We love your blog and it would be so amazing if you could take a look at ours!

    http://lanarosabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Laura & Rona
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I'll take a look at your blog now! xx

      Delete
  16. I like the vintage-y feel it's all got to it! So cute!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love vintage at the moment! xx

      Delete
  17. All the stuff you got is so vintage looking - I love it! I'm trying to make my bedroom a bit more vintage at the moment too, so i'll have to look on this website!

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love vintagey things at the moment! The website sells loads of cute vintage style pieces :) xx

      Delete
  18. I love the little milk bottles, So cute! I've been looking for some like them for ages so I'll definitely be putting an order in now!

    I'm following you :) if you could follow be back too :)

    Emma xo

    http://beautyndthecupcake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll be buying more of them, they do look lovely especially with flowers in! Thanks, I followed you back too :) xx

      Delete
  19. these are so nice, i recently purchased a really detailed plate/dish to keep my perfumes on from a charity shop, its so lovely!!
    lovely blog btw x
    http://indiacameron.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh that's a good idea! I love cute little plates and tea cups xx

      Delete
  20. I have never heard of this site before but it looks like they sell the cutest stuff. I am just about to go and have a look and got a feeling I am going to spend a lot, haha :)

    www.rebeccacoco.blogspot.com

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops! They do sell a lot of lovely stuff though :)! xx

      Delete
  21. these things look so cute! love it!
    Lana xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Everything so vintage looking!! I loves that!!! I also have a mirror like that, but in a black color.
    The flower boxes also look super cute! lovely :)

    following you now via bloglovin. mind to follow back?♥

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that sounds nice! Thanks, I have followed you back :) xx

      Delete
  23. Ahh I love those sweet little milk bottles! I'm always having a look on the website, they have such lovely things! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh me too, I want to buy everything! xx

      Delete
  24. Absolutely LOVE dotcomgiftshop! honestly I would spend all my money on there if I could! :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I love everything on that site :) xx

      Delete
  25. They have some beautiful items! Thanks for sharing this site!

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, everything is lovely isn't it! xx

      Delete
  26. I'm so glad I found your blog and so glad that you shared this site! Thank you!

    http://janelleyoooo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig