University haul

As I'm heading back to uni this weekend, I thought I'd share some more things with you that I have bought! My theme for my room will be vintage/girly and you can take a look here and here at my past haul posts if you want to see everything I have bought. You can probably see that I got a bit carried away.. do I really need a vase? Maybe I'm just hoping a nice guy will buy me flowers! I hope you enjoy reading this post and maybe find a bargain on your way. I'd love to hear what theme you have/will have for your room so please do let me know!

Pink alarm clock, £9.95 DotComGiftShop // Union Jack wash bag, £12.45 Sass & Belle //Dress up dolly jumbo bag,
 £4.95 DotComGiftShop // 6 piece towel bale, £12 (or buy one get one half price)  Woolworths // Rambling rose shopper 




This is the best offer I could find on a decent set of towels coming with two face cloths, two hand towels and two bath towels. I think £12.99 is a great price! Woolworths have a buy one get one half price offer on at the moment too so I couldn't say no to buying 2 sets. With lots of colours to choose from (apple, mocha, ivory, orange..) I opted for pink and blue to fit into my colour scheme. These towels are also so lovely and soft!


I love this little alarm clock from the DotComGiftShop, the retro style fits into my theme and I love the gorgeous baby pink colour. What's good about this alarm clock is that the hands are glow in the dark so that will come in handy! For just £9.95 I think this is a bargain, you can also get this in a variety of different colours to suit your room; orange, green, red, chocolate and ivory.


I needed a new laundry bag as the one I had last year broke! I thought the ones from DotComGiftShop were great value at £4.95 and they come in a variety of patterns so it was so hard to choose a favourite. The bag is a lot bigger than I expected which is great to fit more washing in, it's really wide too but you can't really see that on this picture! These bags need not only be used for laundry, but also can be used for storage (storing extra clothes etc as the wardrobes at uni are teeny tiny). I chose the dress up dolly storage bag as it's so cute and ties in well with my vintage theme.


This union jack wash bag from Sass & Belle is definitely my favourite purchase.  I'm going to use it as a large makeup bag, hopefully it will fit my forever growing makeup collection inside! I just love all the different cute floral and polka dot patterns which make up the union jack flag, it's going to look lovely sitting on my shelf. I love the vintage feel of this wash bag and it even matches my bunting which I'll be hanging in my room - so cute! 


I hope you liked this mini haul, I've finally bought everything I need for university now (and a few extra things)! What kind of posts would everybody like to see me do? I'll be reviewing some make up soon, writing about freshers week and of course showing you all what how my uni room looks like once I have decorated it! If anyone has any suggestions I will be happy to hear them :)



p.s. If you're interested in entering my giveaway (which ends this Friday) then you can enter it here!

29 comments

  1. Great post !!! I'm also doing some shopping for my uni room this week !!!
    I'm so excited :)

    http://novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) ahh exciting!! Would be lovely to see what theme you decide to go with :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the makeup bag, I need to do a back to uni shop as well :)

    Megan | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Shopping for uni is so exciting :)! xx

      Delete
  3. Hey lovely post :) I've tagged you in the Confessions of a shopaholic tag. http://hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/confessions-of-shopaholic-tag_9.html :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll check it out now! xx

      Delete
  4. These are such lush items, I can't wait to go to uni so I can do some interior decorating type thingys!
    Eden xxx edenroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) it is exciting, good luck for uni when you go :)! xx

      Delete
  5. These items are amazing! :)
    I've tagged you to do the confessions of a shopaholic tag, check out my blog for the info, understand if you don't wanna do it but would love to read your answers! :)
    Jess xo

    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll have a look at it now :) xx

      Delete
  6. That little clock is adorable! I bet your room will look lovely!:)xx

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thank you :) I know it's so cute isn't it?! xx

      Delete
  7. Everything is so adorable! I really like the union jack wash bag and also the pink alarm clock. It seems like you're ready for the new start now :) Enjoy yourself, have fun and good luck on your new adventure! I would love to hear everything about it! I'm quite curious about how things go there in England (I looooove England!)

    Sofie x
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! The union jack wash bag is definitely my favourite :) And yes, I think I am ready now- so excited! I'm sure I will keep my blog updated with the things I do and the new little adventures I take :) xx

      Delete
  8. Love that clock! :p You have really good taste xx Emmi


    http://emmihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so cute! Lovely post, I've just nominated you for a Leibster Award! Have a look at my recent post for more info :)

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll take a look at it now :) xx

      Delete
  10. Aw I love everything, it's all so pretty!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll have a look now :) xx

      Delete
  11. everything is so shabby chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the little wash/makeup bag, it's so cute :)

    Ana / www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That alarm clock is so cute!! Odd question but does it tick loudly? I've had so many complaints about my current one!

    eisforellen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :)! Which one did you get? This isn't too bad! xx

      Delete
  14. What a lovely selection of stuff! :)
    That alarm clock is adorable.. I wouldn't mind something so cute waking me up, haha!
    Lovely post! :)
    amyalaska | Beauty & Lifestyle blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks so lovely! Really love the cute little alarm clock and wash bag :) x


    She's Looking at the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  16. what beautiful buys! I recently decorated my room in a vintage style, it's just too pretty :) xx
    http://gotheart1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig