Beauty | My hair care routine

First of all I would like to apologise for my rather long blogging break. I have been really busy with all things uni and so far this year I has been amazing! Hopefully I'll get a post up soon telling you all about my second year university experience up to now. Anyway, on with today's post.. I thought I would add to my little 'routine' series as they are quite fun to do! This post describes my haircare routine whereby I'll review some of the products I use on and I'll also be sharing some tips along the way. You can also take a look at my skincare routine and my everyday makeup (which is what I'm wearing in the picture below) if you a lover of all things beauty! 

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Triple Resist Shampoo and Conditioner- 2 for £4 or £2.99 separately, TRESemme Extra Control Mousse- £5.25, Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil  Lightweight Gloss Spray- £2.45

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Triple Resist Shampoo and Conditioner
I would describe my hair type as really normal, thick and wavy/curly. I don't use heat on my hair that often, I tend to leave my hair to dry naturally and I barely straighten it so my hair is always in relatively good condition. There's only one issue I have with my hair, and that's problems with my hair falling out which is due to brushing my hair when it's wet and it could also perhaps have something to do with my diet, maybe I lack a certain vitamin but I'm not sure! To solve this problem, I have been using the L'oreal Triple resist shampoo and conditioner every other day and I can actually notice a difference with the hair fall out, although it's not a massive difference. Described as the 'secret to reinforced hair', this shampoo and conditioner would be great for those of you who have fragile hair with tendency to fall. It's enriched with arginine and protein which are vital constituents of the hair fibre. The triple resist reinforces hair fibre, nourishes from root to tip and makes your hair feel stronger. I think that £4 for both the conditioner and shampoo is a great bargain and would be a great investment if you want fuller looking, nourished and healthy hair.

TRESemme Extra Control Mousse
As I have naturally curly hair, I have tried many different mousses over the years and although I think I'm still yet to find 'the one', my favourite has to be the extra control mousse by TRESemme. I find that this mousse is long lasting, gives a nice healthy shine to my hair as well as lifting and volumizing my natural curls. The mousse is really easy to apply; I apply 2 pumps of mousse before scrunching it in my hair and leaving it to dry. 

Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argon Oil
A new favourite product of mine is the Avon nourishment Moroccan argon oil. This product is a really lightweight spray infused nourishing vitamins argon oil which leaves hair looking super glossy- I love it! A little goes a long way with this spray as you only need to apply a small amount to leave your hair looking soft and shiny and for just £2.45 this is the perfect little beauty secret! The spray is to be used on dry hair and I tend to spray the product on my hand and run my fingers through my hair to create nice and glossy curls, it also tames any frizzy, stray hairs too which is an added bonus.



Have you tried any of these products before? What does your hair care routine entail and are there any favourite products you'd recommend? I'd love to hear your suggestions! 

19 comments

  1. Your hair is gorgeous! I think it wold be similar to mine.... had I not spent years abusing mine with hair straighteners and dye... oops!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)! Your hair is still lovely though :) xx

      Delete
  2. You have such pretty hair!
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks :)! I'll check it out now :) xx

      Delete
  3. My hair care routine = Shower - Shampoo & Condition... air dry..
    Hahaha, I seriously need to start pampering my hair more often. I do use the Macadamia leave-in condition, which really softens my hair.
    My hair is perfectly straight so I never blow dry it, or straighten it, unless I'm in a hurry to get somewhere!

    Would you mind checking out my blog! I'm a new blogger and would love some tips and tricks!
    www.tragicwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used the Macadamia leave in conditioner, I might have to give it a try! You're lucky to have naturally straight hair- I'd love that!! xx

      Delete
  4. Oh, it's good to have you back because I love reading your posts!
    Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous! My hair is very thin and I'm trying to let it grow (for the hundredth time) but it takes so long! I use Mythic oil by L'Oréal to control my frizziness and it works really well!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaww thank you Sofie!! My hair can be frizzy at times so I think I might have to purchase the Mythic oil to see what it's like :) xx

      Delete
  5. Your hair is lovely, it looks so soft and silky! I have the same problem in terms of hair falling out but I also began using triple resist and I've definitely noticed a difference!xx
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's a nightmare isn't it! But the triple resist does seem to work, it's nice to know that it's made a difference to your hair too! xx

      Delete
  6. You have lovely hair I think I need to take some of your advice and invest in some of these products!
    xxx

    www,salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I definitely recommend the Moroccan argon oil spray- it's great for all hair types! xx

      Delete
  7. wow! your curls are so nice unlike mine! mine so dry and frizzy!

    do feel free joining my clothes giveaway
    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) your hair looks lovely too! xx

      Delete
  8. nice post..thanks for sharing
    If you still any problem regarding hairs like To protect your hairs and also to control the hair fall there are many products available on our website @ bit.ly/1cFB1ev

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not tried any of these products before. You have similar hair to me too! Will check these out xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I love reading about hair care and all different brands as my hair is in so bad of a condition from how many times I've had to bleached and dyed. Although my hair is getting in much better condition after having a lot of it cut off, I was just wondering if any of the TRESemme products have ever made your hair feel dry?

    Great post thinking I'm definitely going to invest in the L'oreal Triple resist shampoo and conditioner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig