Beauty bloggers Secret Santa

When I saw Georgina's post from Makeup Pixi3 regarding the beauty bloggers secret Santa, I immediately put my name down to take part as I love a good surprise (especially beauty related ones)! All we had to do was create a little box and fill it with beauty goodies worth around £15 and send them off to our secret Santa match. What I like about doing things like this is that you not only receive lots of lovely beauty gifts and discover new brands which you wouldn't normally buy yourself, you're also introduced to a new blogger and discover new blogs along the way. I was paired with the lovely Becca from Wonder Colour Behind a Frosted Window, her blog is mostly filled with beauty and fashion related posts and is a great read. I was that excited to receive my beauty box from Becca a few weeks ago, that when it arrived I couldn't resist but open everything (all the presents were wrapped up but I forgot to take photos due to wanting to open everything right away)! Becca had obviously been overly generous and nice with all of these wonderful beauty gifts, thank you so, so much- I look forward to trying EVERYTHING out! From this I have rediscovered an old favourite (I used to wear the natural collection blusher all the time and now love it even more) and I've never tried ELF products, so I'm looking forward to trying the eye shadow palette out. My favourite items have to be the nail polishes - all perfect editions to add to my ever-growing collection - I love glitter and I think the red and blue are really nice wintry shades. 


Thanks again to Becca for putting together such a lovely beauty box for me (everyone make sure to follow her blog here), I hope you liked your gifts from me also! I love secret Santa, they're always so much fun. Have you taken part in secret Santa this year? What's the best Christmas gift you have ever received?

20 comments

  1. Looks like you got loads of amazing things!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did, I love everything! xx

      Delete
  2. She's picked out a lovely selection of goodies for you. I might take part in a Secret Santa next year, I keep seeing so many blog posts about it haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am really lucky with the things I got :) You definitely should, they are so much fun! xx

      Delete
  3. The 'dolled up' mascara is my favourite mascara ever! That's a lovely box of products x

    rebeccalovesthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried it out and I really like it so far! xx

      Delete
  4. Aw it all looks gorgeous! I wish I had taken part in a blogger Secret Santa
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything is really nice :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh this looks like sooo much fun! Everything you got is so cool esp the nail colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nail polishes were definitely my favourite :)! xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. yo tambien! I know, I'm so lucky with all the things I got! :) xx

      Delete
  8. I absolutely adore this blog. It has a bit of everything, always a pleasure to read.
    Please check out my blog! - http://abstractambition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) I'll check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  9. Awesome things. You have a very nice blog. Keep it up!

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year
    xoxo
    www.urbanconcourse.com
    www.facebook.com/urbanconcourse

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig