Mini makeup reviews | Cosmetics-skincare

A few days ago, I was sent a lovely parcel from Laura over at cosmetics-skincare beauty blog with some makeup products from her online makeup store. Cosmetics-Skincare is an online shop which sells makeup and skincare; brands include Benefit, Clinique, Chanel, Rimmel, Mac and many more. What I like most about the site is that all products are at discounted prices to the original (up to 60% off retail price) which is amazing if you're on a budget but love makeup as much as I do! All products are brand new, original and new products arrive daily on the website which can be seen on Laura's blog. My parcel arrived within a few days and I was impressed by the condition my makeup was in, perfect in it's packaging. Cosmetics-Skincare ship first class worldwide with reasonably priced postage.


CHANEL cream blush 63 revelation
I have never tried any Chanel products before, so I was delighted to see that Cosmetics-Skincare stocked this brand as I have always wanted to try it. This blusher costs £22.99 which I think is great considering it would be a costly £38 if you were to buy it from a Chanel counter. I chose the colour 63 which is a gorgeous deep rose/peachy colour and I think it will be a great colour to use throughout spring and summer. The texture is smooth and creamy and the colour can be build-able but I prefer a more natural look. I used my Real Techniques stippling brush to apply this to the hollows of my cheeks and I think it gives a nice, soft rosy glow.

CHANEL le vernis nail 519 Rose Exuberant
I love this nail polish! I've worn this for two days so far and there is not a single chip as of yet. The Chanel nail polishes cost £14.99 each and there are many colours to choose from. I chose a lovely deep raspberry/ rose shade and I can see this being one of my favourite nail polishes already. The polish is quite glossy, only needs one coat (I use two out of habit) and dries really quickly.

Maybelline the falsies mascara
This is possibly my all time favourite mascara so I knew I was going to love this. I have reviewed this mascara before so if you are interested in reading what I think about it then take a look here.

This post contains gifted items. All opinions are entirely my own, please refer to my disclaimer for more information.

20 comments

  1. This website sounds amazing. That is such a pretty picture of you :)
    emmasbeginnig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to have a look on this website! I love the Channel nail polish colour- it's gorgeous! xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great website if you are on a budget! I know, it's my new favourite :) xx

      Delete
  3. That nail colour is beautiful. What a fantastic website :-)

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh wow what lovely products! You look absolutely stunning too :)
    I'm going to have to check this website out x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) Yes, it's definitely worth a browse! xx

      Delete
  5. Looking as beautiful as usual Lauren, I love the Chanel cream blush! xxx

    www.aletterfromem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. that website sounds so great <3

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is, you should check it out :)! xx

      Delete
  7. The nail polish is such a pretty colour - I love the falsies mascara!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using the falsies mascara for quite a while now and it's definitely my favourite :) xx

      Delete
  8. I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award you can find out all the info at http://sophiesvanity.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really enjoy reading your blog and was wondering if you would love to follow each other? Do let me know :) xo http://cresantiseema.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed reading this and I think I'd like to check out the website, the blush looks gorgeous and I'm quite tempted to get it myself.
    Hannah xo
    wink-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to get myself some chanel makeup, I just don't know where to start!!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
  12. That nail polish is amazing! I will have to check out the shipping on the website
    http://itserinish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig