Review | Little Green Beauty Box

I love trying out beauty boxes, I just find the whole surprise element to it so exciting! When SoukSouk asked me to review their latest March beauty box I couldn't say no. What's different and what I like most about SoukSouk's Little Green Beauty box, is the fact that everything in each monthly box is organic, natural, chemical and cruelty free. SoukSouk strive to support local beauty suppliers so this box is especially great if you want to try new products which otherwise you wouldn't get the chance to try. With the aim of greenifying beauty regimes one box at a time, the Little Green Beauty Box consists of 5 little green beauty products, a Little Green Magazine and costs just £10 plus p+p (per month). I think £10 is a great bargain for what you get as SoukSouk does all the hard work for you; sorting out the best, the new, the small and niche natural and organic beauty products for you to try.



What's in the box?

Bloom Remedies Daily Revive moisturiser- This natural and organic moisturiser with Frankincense and Rose is good for mature or dry skin types. It is enriched with Rosehip Oil, Evening primrose oil, Seabuckthorn extract and carrot root to naturally revive and smooth the skin.
Chain Bridge Honey Farm Heather Honey Lip Balm- This is the only product I have tried from the box so far and I love it. The scent is very rich in honey and leaves lips feeling nourished and protected as it's infused with beeswax, almond oil, oat oil and vitamin e. It's also comes straight from one of 1, 800 bee hives of a Northumberland-based Honey Farm (I think it's quite interesting to know where your makeup comes from!).
Chain Bridge Honey Farm Heather Honey Soap- Another thing which Chain Bridge Honey Farm sells aside from lipbalms is soap. I love the cute pink packaging it has! The soap is fragrance free and completely organic.
Bohemian Chic Mineral Eyeshadow- I've never tried mineral eyeshadow before so I'm quite excited to use this! The eyeshadow claims to be cruelty free, vegan and suitable for sensitive skin types. The shade I have is 'money penny' which is a lovely neutral, brown shade.
Green People Age Defy+ Soft Buff Exfoliator- Smelling deliciously of pineapple, this exfoliating cream intends to lift away dead skin cells and unblock pores. The fruity ingredients are said to rejuvenate and tone the skin.
SoukSouk magazine- The Little Green magazine is a useful addition to the box as it gives more information about the product ingredients, other products new to the market and issues that affect us all including animal testing.

I'd definitely recommend this beauty box to those who love to try something new and are wanting to explore natural, organic and local beauty products. For £10, it's definitely worth a try anyway! Have you tried SoukSouk before? Do you subscribe to any other beauty boxes?

This post contains gifted items. All opinions are entirely my own, please refer to my disclaimer for more information.

23 comments

  1. Oh now this looks like my kind of beauty box. I don't subscribe to any at the moment as I much prefer skincare products to cosmetics, but I always feel that most beauty boxes don't offer the best selection of skincare products. I like the fact that this box contains natural products as well.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there does seem to be quite a lot of skincare products in this box doesn't there! Me too, I think it's such a good idea :) xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this before but I LOVE that it's organic, natural and cruelty free! This seems like such a great beauty box!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always intrigued by beauty boxes but never bought one, do you think they are worth the money and which are your favourite? xx
    messing with a dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are definitely worth the money, this box was £10 but if you add how much each product is worth then it comes to triple the amount! I haven't actually tried that many beauty boxes, but I love this for skincare and I like Betrousse (I have a review of that somewhere too) for more makeup products! xx

      Delete
  4. These monthly beauty boxes aren't very popular here, but I've heard interesting things about them on the web, and I'll probably subscribe to one at some point.. Are these available internationally?

    www.le-journal-brule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This particular box is only available for people in the UK and Ireland but there are a few beauty boxes which do ship internationally I think xx

      Delete
  5. Very nice review! You have helped me in deciding the products I want to try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this! Actually, I am getting more and more intrigued in organic beauty products and this is a great place to start!
    Can I just say, I love the colour scheme and layout of your blog! It's really pretty!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a great place to start, and thank you so much :)! xx

      Delete
  7. I love your blog. Your photos are great. What software do you use to edit with as I'm looking at buying some?
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I just use instagram to edit them and picmonkey to make the collages.. both free, no need to spend money on it! xx

      Delete
  8. This looks amazing. Great post!
    Also, if it's not too much to ask, could you please check out my blog? I just started it and I would greatly appreciate it!

    -Abby
    
www.thesightofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You get so much in this box for just £10! It definitely looks like it is worth the money! xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. follow for follow on bloglovin? <3

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11996827

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, sunshine!
    You have flawless blog, i looked over it for some while, and I must say that it is a-m-a-z-i-n' <333
    Would you like to follow each other? It would be so amazing!~Thank you hun~
    Em. xxx
    madeinlatvija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice review!
    Btw you have a great layout here :)

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring the perfect high waist jeans

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of them!Lucky you :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I admit I have a soft spot for beauty subscription boxes! :-) I have not heard of Little Green Beauty Box however, but I definitely need to check them out! The products look so promising, and all of the packaging is simply adorable! I actually don't use organic beauty products too often, but everything sounds so interesting that I'm dying to try now, hehe. Thanks for the in-depth review!

    ♥♡♥ Kelsey
    Runaway In LA

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like a great subscription box,the products all sound lovely!
    http://beautyandthebaking.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig