Floral Spring OOTD

The weather has been lovely lately and I've certainly been making the most of it over the past couple of days whilst being at home. The outfit that I'm sharing (my first ever OOTD!) with you today is what I wore yesterday. I had a lovely Easter spending time with my family, eating far too much chocolate and decorating Easter biscuits. I hope you all had a lovely Easter too! This outfit combines everything that I'm loving at the moment with regards to fashion; pink, co-ordinates and florals. Everything here is from the high street and really affordable for people on a student budget like me. I tend to buy most of my clothes from Primark and New Look.. I really don't think there's any need to buy expensive clothes as you can look just as nice spending less.


I absolutely love this co-ord set from New Look and have worn it so many times already. The girly, floral print is so pretty and I love the flattering shape of the skirt. Co-ordinate sets are so versatile and can be styled in many different ways, I tried to go for a more casual look with a comfy cardigan and flat shoes. The cardigan is such a bargain at just under a fiver from Primark and I think the rosy pink colour compliments the rest of the outfit nicely. My white sandals are also from Primark and are so comfy; I've actually bought them in every colour available now! To finish off this look I styled my outfit with a plain nude/ pink shoulder bag from H&M so that the main focal point of the outfit is the beautiful, floral pattern of the co-ordinate set. 

Cardigan - Primark, £4.70, Shoulder Bag - H&M, £7.99, Floral Print Bralet Top - New
 Look
, £12.99, Floral Print Pencil Skirt - New Look, £14.99, White Sandals - Primark, £8


I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine over the Easter weekend! Did you do anything nice over Easter? What trends are you loving this Spring?

20 comments

  1. Adore the sandals! They're so sweet and I'm sure will go perfectly with any summer outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'll definitely be getting a lot of wear out of them over summer! xx

      Delete
  2. I love co ords right now! I've been eyeing up lots in New Look, I just wish they would have my size in stock for once! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've seen some others in New Look that I like but they don't have my size either! xx

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! So perfect for Easter and spring! I love the bag. It is perfect for any and all outfits especially with the neutral color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I totally agree, I've been using it a lot already! xx

      Delete
  4. wow amazing set dear! love the floral print!
    Happy Easter ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit!
    the-globe-trot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of this outfit. What a beautiful dress .Thanks for sharing a Gorgeous floral print dress. everything looks so comfy!
    http://www.newvibe.ie/category/Women-Dresses/page=6

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is gorgeous and suits you so well, Lauren! I love the flowers and the pretty colours. A proof that it doesn't always need to be expensive to look great!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  8. The weather really has been incredible and hot!! Just love this outfit such pretty colours and prints x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Look always have the best spring time styles! Love the colour combo

    Ayesha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello hun:)
    Love this post very much,and your blog looks very cute!
    Maybe we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I absolutely love this outfit! Especially the shoes, they're so cute! :)

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful as always!! :)

    www.aletterfromem.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig