Monthly photo highlights | March

From now on, I am going to document what I have been up to throughout the month in the form of a monthly photo highlights post so that I can share what I have been up to with you as feel like I don't share enough! March has definitely been my favourite month this year as of yet; there's been plenty of girly days going out for tea and cake, shopping (well.. going in to Boots and covering our nails in multi-coloured polishes), nights out and my best friend coming to stay. My brother also moved back to Sheffield this month to start his new job so I have enjoyed going out for a coffee and gossip with him! The month certainly ended on a high as I spent the weekend at home for Mother's day and enjoyed spending time with my family. I also finally got around to watching Frozen with my little sister- I cannot get any of the songs out of my head now! Do you wanna build a snowman? 


1. Irish jig event. This was a great night of laughs drinking Irish cocktails and attempting to do the Irish jig!
2. Tea and cake with ALetterFromEm and SamanthaLeigh; I choose chocolate cake 99%  every time
3. One of the nights out we had in March
4. Watching Frozen with my little sister
5. A weekend with my best friend, read more about it here!
6. Helping my brother move into his new flat
7. Girls night out. This was a great night filled with cocktails, giggles and good food!
8. The most delicious cookies and cream ever
9. At home with Nancy the Chorkie (Chihuahua/ Yorkshire Terrier)
 I hope April will be just as good as March was; it's going to be filled with lots of stressful days of writing essays, but I'm going to make sure to have fun too! What was your highlight of last month? Did you do anything nice for Mother's day?

12 comments

  1. I've seen a couple March recaps like this and I REALLY like it! Looks like this month was great for you! Hope you have a Happy April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)! This month has been great and thank you, I hope you have a lovely April too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Aww lovely idea Lauren! Lets hope april is as good ;) xxx

    www.aletterfromem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily :) Me too, hopefully we'll be going out for more tea and cake this month :p! xxx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had an awesome month!
    XO, Steph http://sunberrystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. March seems like it was a wonderful month! I would like to see Frozen too. Everyone is raving about the movie. Is that your dog? He/She is so cute!
    I hope april is even more wonderful!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good film, you'll have to try and watch it online somewhere :)! Yes, she is our new family puppy- definitely cute! Hope you have a wonderful April too :) xx

      Delete
  5. Hey great blog! love your theme!

    http://ackadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Check out my blog for the details. Amy xx
    http://messingwithadreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, will check it out now :)! xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig