From now on, I am going to document what I have been up to throughout the month in the form of a monthly photo highlights post so that I can share what I have been up to with you as feel like I don't share enough! March has definitely been my favourite month this year as of yet; there's been plenty of girly days going out for tea and cake, shopping (well.. going in to Boots and covering our nails in multi-coloured polishes), nights out and my best friend coming to stay. My brother also moved back to Sheffield this month to start his new job so I have enjoyed going out for a coffee and gossip with him! The month certainly ended on a high as I spent the weekend at home for Mother's day and enjoyed spending time with my family. I also finally got around to watching Frozen with my little sister- I cannot get any of the songs out of my head now! Do you wanna build a snowman?
1. Irish jig event. This was a great night of laughs drinking Irish cocktails and attempting to do the Irish jig!
2. Tea and cake with ALetterFromEm and SamanthaLeigh; I choose chocolate cake
3. One of the nights out we had in March
4. Watching Frozen with my little sister
5. A weekend with my best friend, read more about it here!
6. Helping my brother move into his new flat
7. Girls night out. This was a great night filled with cocktails, giggles and good food!
8. The most delicious cookies and cream ever
9. At home with Nancy the Chorkie (Chihuahua/ Yorkshire Terrier)
I hope April will be just as good as March was; it's going to be filled with lots of stressful days of writing essays, but I'm going to make sure to have fun too! What was your highlight of last month? Did you do anything nice for Mother's day?