As it's coming towards the end of the academic year and some of my friends are about to embark on exciting, new paths (jobs, work placements etc), I wanted something to give to everyone as a little keepsake they can treasure forever and look back at to remember all the good times we had living together. After searching for a while trying to find a gift, I stumbled across Sticky9- a company which transforms your Instagram photos into magnets - perfect! The products available from the Sticky9 site include a set of 9 magnets from £9.99, phone cases and tablet covers; all of which include free shipping worldwide. Sticky9 very kindly sent me a sheet of their classic magnets which made me so happy and I chose photos which captured my favourite memories; the Irish jig night and the university family Christmas dinner were so much fun! The website is really easy to use; all you have to do is connect with Instagram, decide whether you want the classic (9 individual photos) or jigsaw (1 photo split into 9 pieces) and then select your favourite images. I was really pleased with the delivery as it was super quick and only took two days to get here. The quality of the magnets are great and the colours are true to that of the pictures that were taken from my Instagram.
Sticky9 are very kindly offering a giveaway to all my lovely readers for a chance to win a set of 9 magnets which you can personalize yourself! Here are the rules on how to enter:
- You must be a follower of my blog on BlogLovin'
- You must leave a comment telling me what your favourite Instagram photos are or what kind of photos you like to take (if you don't have Instagram)
- Please leave a form of contact in the comments so I can contact you if you do win
- The giveaway will last from 13/04/14 to 21/04/14
- This giveaway is open internationally
- The winner will be randomly selected and announced on this post
- The prize is a sheet of 9 magnets personalized with your Instagram photos
I think that Sticky9 magnets are such a lovely gift idea (I can't wait to give them to my flatmates) and I would definitely consider adding more to my collection in the future!
I think £9.99 is a bargain price but if you want a better offer use the code FRIENDUZ59 for 15% off your first order- enjoy :)
CONGRATULATIONS Liz Ferguson (number 25), I hope you enjoy your prize :)!
This post contains gifted items. All opinions are entirely my own, please refer to my disclaimer for more information.