We've got a house! + Sass & Belle home accessories review

Last week was very exciting as I signed a contract for a house to share with my closest friends at uni. After living in halls for two years, we decided to have a change and the experience of living in our own house - I'm so excited! To add to my excitement, Sass & Belle kindly sent me some lovely home accessories to review and decorate my new room with. I adore Sass & Belle; they have a wide selection of home accessories for  the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen as well as many other cute gifts. If you're into cute, vintage and quirky accessories then you'll fall in love with everything on the site just like I did. My favourite thing from Sass & Belle is probably their adorable owl cushions which are available in an array of patterns and colours- all with cute names too!

Sylvia Owl Cushion- £16.25, Vintage Wire Heart Photo Holder- £9.95, Paddy The Fox
 Fabric Bunting- £13.75




I adore all the owl cushions that Sass & Belle have; there's 32 to choose from so there's definitely one to fit with every colour scheme or theme! As you can see, I probably chose the most girly, floral one as that is the kind of style I like. The Sylvia owl cushion (they all have adorable names) is covered in a cute ditsy pink and green floral pattern with lace trimming around the wings and coloured embroidered detail on the fronting. The cushion comes included with the inner and is easily removable via the Velcro on the back. When I get my new room I'm going to display this cushion on my bed and I'll definitely be getting Sylvia a friend- they're all just too cute so it's hard to decide which to get next!






I really wanted something in my room which I could hang on the wall and be creative with. The vintage wire heart holder is a nice cream shade so is versatile to any room, I love the fact that it is considerably large too (51 x 56cm) so you are able to fill it with quite a few photos. I have filled my photo holder with some of my favourite photos and some butterflies I purchased from Sass & Belle last year but I also plan to weave a few false flowers into it (like the photo on their website) and maybe hang some jewelry on there too.



I love this Fox bunting! I love the material it's made from- it's made from a combination of  a really soft burnt umber coloured felt and warm toned vintage floral fabrics. The quality and feel of the material is really good and the fox faces (all 7 of them) are slightly padded to ensure that the shape is kept and always looking nice. I was going to hang this up in either our living room or kitchen but I might have to put it in my room as it looks so pretty!

I can't wait to move into our house in July and decorate my bedroom with lovely new things! I'll probably do a house tour in pictures as soon as it's all decorated to show you what we've done with the place, so make sure to look out for that. I will probably end up buying some more cute things from Sass & Belle too, they have an offer at the moment where you get this little Easter basket with every order (ends 17th April)- so cute!




This post contains gifted items. All opinions are entirely my own, please refer to my disclaimer for more information.

22 comments

  1. I have the same bedding! I love it :)
    The wire framed heart for pictures is really gorgeous

    Shannon Rebecca | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my bedding too! It really is, I can't wait to add more pics to it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, I love Sass & Belle, so jealous they sent you some stuff to try ha! And congrats on signing your lease, it's such a different experience, living off campus, I hope it all goes really well for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have some really cute things! Thanks, I can't wait for the new experience; especially as it's going to be my final year :) xx

      Delete
  3. Sass & Belle certainly do have so cute stuff! Hope all goes well with your new house and good luck moving :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on signing the contract!!! I am in love with the vintage heart frame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love it too, I can't wait to decorate my new room! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the fox bunting, very cute! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I bought my mum this bunting for Mother's Day too.. so now we both have the same hha! xx

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love this - it looks so gorgeous! x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so exciting, Lauren, having a house to share with your closest friends. You're gonna have a wibderfyk time, I'm sure!
    I love the owl cushions and the heart photo holder is very cute too! Sass & Belle seem to have gorgeous pieces.
    Have a nice week!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie
    PS: I answered your question on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so excited.. hoping to make it a memorable year as it will be my last year at university! Hope you're having a lovely Easter :) xx

      Delete
  8. That looks so cute omg x (:
    Very awesome!
    Lots of Love Marlene from http://aboutmarlene.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. what cute decor, we love all the nicks and nacks, especially the way you display your photos!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow what a lovely post, so cute! I love Sass and Belle products :)

    When I finally get my own house, I'll fill it with all kinds of lovely things!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, love yours - so I;m now following you :)

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)! Me too, I love shopping for cute home decor and I can't wait to buy other bits for the house :) xx

      Delete
  11. These are so cute! Especially the fox bunting :)
    Decorating a uni room like that can really make a worlds difference, whether it's halls or a house! Looks very homely and lovely.

    Ayesha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute !! especially that wee fox bunting !!!
    A
    oldromantics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig