I always find what's in my bag posts interesting; everyone's views on what is 'necessary' to take on a night out is completely different, plus I'm quite nosy too. This is my evening edition to what I generally take in my bag on a night out and I plan to do a daytime version sometime soon too!
I love anything with lots of embellishments, sequins and sparkle, so this bag has to be the favourite from my collection. Hues of cream, gold, black and iridescent cover the bag in the shape of sequins formed into daisy shapes. This evening clutch bag from Accessorize is quite a good, large size so is great if you like taking a lot of (un)necessary things with you. I like that this clutch bag has a handle as I hate using ones that don't! This bag cost me around £38 and despite looking really pretty, I'm not sure it is actually worth it; quite a few of the sequins (although not so noticeable) have fallen off despite having used it only a couple of times.
1. Keys- Cannot be without these! I did almost lose them on the way to a club once, oops..
2. Collection Kohl eyeliner in black- I've been loving this kohl eyeliner lately; it's a jet black colour, easy to apply and is long-lasting. It's only £1.99 too- bargain!
3. Collection lasting perfection concealer- This is quite possibly my favourite concealer ever; it covers all dark circles and blemishes throughout the day without needing to be reapplied. A definite must have for makeup lovers if you haven't tried it yet!
4. Tanya Burr lipgloss in Aurora- I bought this lipgloss about a month ago now and have been wearing it literally 24/7. I plan on doing a review on this soon so don't want to say too much other than it smells amazing (like sweets) and is such a lovely bright pink shade- perfect for wearing on a night out.
5. Avon purse spray, Little Black Dress- I love these mini purse sprays, they come in so handy! The Little Black Dress scent is a gorgeous, timeless classic scent with oriental and floral tones- lovely to wear on a night out.
6. Topshop coin purse- A little coin purse is essential for your evening bag. My everyday purse is filled to the brim with receipts, train tickets and cards so it's much easier to have a separate one for the evening to avoid drunkenly loosing important things.
7. Extra chewing gum- Everyone carries chewing gum in their bags don't they?!
8. Plasters and 9. Anti-bacterial hand gel- At least one member of every friendship group has about a hundred plasters for emergencies in their bag- that's me! The Compeed blister plasters are a lifesaver for high heel lovers, nothing is worse than dancing with sore feet!
10. A couple of random additional things I sometimes take include a couple of sweets/ biscuits (too much vodka make me hungry?), foldable shoes for walking home in, and one thing I always take and cannot be without is my phone!
What do you take with you on a night out?