I haven't done a monthly highlights post in a while so I thought it would be nice to share what I have done during October as I haven't blogged much this month. October has been quite a busy month with starting uni and celebrating birthdays. Most of my housemates birthdays are really close which has meant that we've all had a fun month of dressing up, partying and eating a lot of cake! Long walks and exploring in the park have been the highlight of my month as I love how pretty everything looks throughout Autumn! Another highlight for me was meeting up with my best friend in Manchester and having a nice, girly day shopping accompanied by a much needed gossip with afternoon tea. I definitely want to go back to the Hilton for afternoon tea; it was amazing (especially the blueberry jelly) and not too badly priced either!
1. Laura's birthday - Superheroes vs. Villains
2. My first attempt at making a big birthday cake (it tasted amazing!)
3. Emily's 21st birthday party - Cops and Robbers
4. Dressing up as a policewoman for the party
5. Enjoying a late lunch with the uni family for Emily's 21st
6. Long walks in the park
7. Afternoon tea at the Hilton with my best friend
8. Scary skeletons for Halloween
9. Early Christmas baking
October has been a great month and I'm looking forward to seeing what November brings.
I hope you all have a lovely month!