Monthly highlights | October

I haven't done a monthly highlights post in a while so I thought it would be nice to share what I have done during October as I haven't blogged much this month. October has been quite a busy month with starting uni and celebrating  birthdays. Most of my housemates birthdays are really close which has meant that we've all had a fun month of dressing up, partying and eating a lot of  cake! Long walks and exploring in the park have been the highlight of my month as I love how pretty everything looks throughout Autumn! Another highlight for me was meeting up with my best friend in Manchester and having a  nice, girly day shopping accompanied by a much needed gossip with  afternoon tea.  I definitely want to go back to the Hilton for afternoon tea; it was amazing (especially the blueberry jelly) and not too badly priced either!

      
 1. Laura's birthday - Superheroes vs. Villains
2. My first attempt at making a big birthday cake (it tasted amazing!)
3. Emily's 21st birthday party - Cops and Robbers
4. Dressing up as a policewoman for the party
5. Enjoying a late lunch with the uni family for Emily's 21st
6. Long walks in the park
7. Afternoon tea at the Hilton with my best friend
8. Scary skeletons for Halloween


October has been a great month and I'm looking forward to seeing what November brings.

 I hope you all have a lovely month!

10 comments

  1. I love your Halloween outfit :) Mine is not scary at all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun month- I haven't done any fancy dress in ages!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fancy dress is always fun, it was a great month! xx

      Delete
  3. Love your scary skeleton face paint! My friend made me wear a sheet over my head and pretend to be a ghost haha xx

    www.eleanorbroome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! haha, that sounds like a great costume! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a fun month! Love posts like these!

    http://blogbesidetheseaside.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig