Christmas Gift Guide | Men

How many of you are yet to start your Christmas shopping? I've started mine but yet to compete it! I often find it hard to find gifts for men, especially for my dad so I thought I would create a gift guide to help me and to also give you some ideas too. This list is a bit of everything which will suit a range of budgets; gifts for gadget lovers, beer fanatics and those that like a cosy night in with a film and box full of popcorn. 


1. Alcohol. Alcohol always make a great, easy gift, especially at Christmas time (as long as you know what they like!). Whether your dad loves a good beer or your uncle loves a bit of whisky, a bottle or two of the stuff would surely be greatly appreciated. This particular gift idea above provides a taste of fifteen award winning beers from around the world. This is perfect for the beer connoisseur or novice.
2. Gadgets. Most men are big kids which is why I've included this remote control car on the list. This wall climbing car can be enjoyed by young boys and men alike and will guarantee hours of fun.
3. Food. You can't really go wrong with food at Christmas- everyone like to overindulge at this time of year! For those with smaller budgets this is the perfect present; a box of their favourite chocolates, a hamper of Christmas goodies or selection of biscuits. I particularly like the unique biscuits which come in a variety of designs such as the full English breakfast ones above. Custom Cookie Co also do some lovely designs.
4. Novelty. Christmas socks, jumpers, pants, scarves, onesies... what would Christmas be without them!
5. Fragrance. Aftershave is a great luxury present if you're wanting to treat someone this Christmas.
6. Budget gifts. If money is a bit tight this year then it's worth having a look at dotcomgiftshop for unique and affordable gifts such as these popcorn holders which are only £1.95 and pairing it with a bag of popcorn and a DVD - perfect for film lovers!
7. Beauty. Skincare, grooming and shaving kits make great gifts for men who need a little treat. You can find an abundance of luxury male skincare at House Of Fraser at a reasonable price in their current sale. The *Baylis and Harding Sport set comes complete with shower gel, body wash, face wash and aftershave balm which is presented in a gift box. 

*The post contains PR samples. All thoughts are my own. For more info, see my disclaimer.

5 comments

  1. I haven't started my Christmas shopping at all ahhhh! I love these men gift guides, boys are sooooo hard to buy for!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still a few weeks left, not too late! I know! xx

      Delete
  2. That alcohol gift set if fab! I usually get alcohol for a present for any males I know :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig