Christmas Gift Guide with Toxic Fox | Women

Known as the 'gift hero's', Toxic fox are one of the fastest growing gift retailers in the UK selling a range of personalised and unique gifts. How many of you struggle to know what to buy for certain people at Christmas? I know I do! Toxic Fox eradicates this problem as there are so many unique gifts which I'm sure your awkward uncle/fussy sister/got everything granny doesn't already have (check out their Christmas gift guide videos here). The lovely team at Toxic Fox kindly sent me some of the top Christmas gifts for women which I am going to review for you today.


The fashionista. This is definitely my favourite! I bought a Claireabella bag a few years ago and still love it today and now both of my sisters have one too! I think this is such a lovely gift for a sister or friend which can be personalised to look like them. Starting at £34.99 for a medium jute bag, I think this is quite a good price as the bag is made from a good quality material and is sturdy enough to put college books in. The detail on each hand painted *Claireabella bag is beautifully intrinsic with elements of diamante and glitter; perfect for the super girly girl! Aside from the original Claireabella bags, they also have a special edition range if you're looking for a touch of extra specialness- these Christmas Jute bags are gorgeous!
The baker. This *Messy Baker apron would make a lovely gift for the keen baker of the family. I know I'm a messy baker myself so this is greatly appreciated and will come in very useful so I'm sure it would to others too! Delicately made, I think the apron above is the most girly out of the range which I love - the pink polka dot print and the shape of the pinny is very retro and feminine . 
Someone special. A *Typography of Love word art frame is the perfect gift for someone special this Christmas. The typography frames can be personalised with words, letters and colours and are priced at £39.99. The typography frame above is the My Family Photo Gloss Frame which I believe would make the perfect gift for mums this Christmas and makes a lovely keepsake for the family home.

If you're wanting to treat yourself to a Claireabella bag or treating someone else this Christmas then order soon as the last day for ordering is this upcoming Monday . Toxic Fox have also given me a discount code which entitles my lovely readers TFBlog 10% off the Christmas section until the end of December.


*The post contains PR samples. All thoughts are my own. For more info, see my disclaimer.

3 comments

  1. Interesting post! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? Let me know at my blog. Keep in touch!

    With Love,
    Shikin Kikin
    Blog | Youtube | Bloglovin | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so sweet.I really like this idea. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig