Monthly highlights | December

I have definitely had more than my fair share of roast dinners this month! At the beginning of the month, my housemates and I donned our Christmas jumpers and celebrated Christmas together early. We had a wonderful roast which included copious amounts of crispy roast potatoes, honey glazed parsnips, turkey, pigs in blankets and more with lashings of gravy. After filling our bellies with far too much food, we spent the rest of the night opening our secret Santa presents, listening to Christmas music and watching Arthur Christmas.



A few weeks later, I went home to spend Christmas with my family. I love Christmas purely for the fact that I get to see my whole family and in an environment filled with love, joy and happiness. I am so lucky to have such amazing friends and family! Christmas Eve was spent with my best friend and having a good old catch up and girly gossip in Prezzo before watching Annie at the cinema; the perfect heart-warming film to watch right before Christmas. Christmas day was spent opening presents, eating far too much food, laughing and joking with family and watching Christmassy TV. I received many lovely things this Christmas including a new phone, perfume, baking products and more...I might do a 'What I got for Christmas' post if anyone would be interested in reading it? On boxing day we all went to my granny's house for another roast which was absolutely delicious (she's an amazing cook!). It's fair to say I have eaten way too much whilst being at home! 

What have been your highlights from December? I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas!

6 comments

  1. Lovely post! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too many Sunday roasted dinners (even on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays!) Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I've eaten a lot too! I'm stuffed!! But it's great. Family and food are great and I love spending a lot of time with mine around this time of year :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw your hair looks amazing!

    http://www.vanityflows.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! I always love seeing everyone's family pictures during the holidays! Not to mention that roast dinner looks so good!

    x Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to read what you got for Christmas, you should do a post on it. I want to see Annie, I've heard it's really good but there's some cheese parts in it too.

    Roasted parsnips.. yummy!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig