New Year's Inspiration

2014  seems to have flown by hasn't it? It's almost that time of year again to welcome a new year, 2015, with a sore head (from a few too many cocktails the night before) and begin the New Year's resolutions and goals that we have set for the year ahead. The start of a new year is a great way to start afresh and make any big changes and with the amount  of inspiration around the blogosphere at this time of year to motivate change and improvement, you are sure to feel prepared to face the challenges you have given yourself for the new year. If you believe you can do something and really want something to happen then you can do it and it will happen! 

I tend not to do New Year's resolutions, as like most people, I cannot stick to them for 365 days! Instead, I like to look back on the past year and make a list of all the things that I have achieved and accomplished and then following from that list, write down the things that still need to be improved and the things I want to achieve and do throughout the upcoming year. I think the main thing I want to achieve in 2015 is to enjoy and make the most of the time I have left with my friends at uni. The past three years have gone by so quickly; it seems like yesterday when I was enrolling for my course! I have made so many great friends, friends that I will keep forever, and made so many amazing memories that I will always cherish. I feel like this year will zoom by so I want to enjoy every moment of the time I have left at uni because I cannot go back, I only get this experience once and I want to make the most of it before it's too late! 



Things I've learnt this year:

. I've learnt how to cook more meals (not just pasta!)
That blogging and doing a degree is more difficult than it seems!
That I am actually quite alright as I left 2nd year with a 2:1 
To appreciate my family as you never know what's around the corner
That I'm becoming a more confident person year after year
That the only things that truly matter at the end of the day are your family and friends


What I hope to achieve in 2015:

Be happy and more positive
. To find a job, any job, until I find my dream career
. Make the most of the rest of my time at uni and enjoy myself!

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful New Year filled with lots of happiness, success and achievement! Have you made any New Year's resolutions? Have you managed to keep last year resolutions?

11 comments

  1. I love your resolutions, they are so positive. I'm glad it's not the generic ones like 'eat healthy' and 'go to the gym'. They are always the hardest to keep. You focus on the important things.

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D! It makes you feel so much happier if your goals are realistic as you're more likely to achieve and exceed them :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this. Happy Christmas and New Year, girly!

    x Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have a lovely Christmas too :) xx

      Delete
  3. love this!

    moviesunraveled.blogspot.com

    howtolyfe.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Also think the template you have on your blog is so lovely! Have a great christmas- followed you xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture & your blog :) x


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw love this post! one of my aims is to learn to cook more :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love posts like this, wish you the best in the new year x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post!!

    Happy Christmas, dear!!!!

    Stop by my blog sometime!!
    xoxo

    http://mariannapapagiannopoulou.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to graduate next year with a 2:1 as well, would be amazing. Definitely have to try and enjoy the rest of my time at uni as well, it's just sooo hard with all the work we have in third year now!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig