Life lately.

Uni work seems to be never ending at the moment, however the end seems to be in reachable distance and I've managed to complete over half of my dissertation and some of my essays, yay! I can't wait until it's all over then I can relax get a job, earn some money and start a new chapter of my life. I'll be living in a completely new city so I'm very excited! This week has been quite good compared to the past few weeks of writing essays 24/7 so I thought it would be nice to do a little update (and share some cute dog pictures).

On Tuesday, my friends and I enjoyed the best burgers and trio of deserts at Bungalows and Bears washed down with alcohol, gossip and giggles. It was lovely to all do something as a house as we haven't all been out together in ages because we're all tied down with mountains of work at the moment! The highlight of my week was going home and my boyfriend meeting my family. My mum and granny joined us for a meal at the local pub, it was so nice to have a catch up over good food and for them to get to know my boyfriend too. After being treated to a delicious pub lunch, we went for a nice long walk around the village in the sunshine with the dog. After our walk, we stopped at the pub for a drink before heading back home to say bye to my family. I wanted to stay but I'll be back in a few weeks for Easter! Back in Sheffield, the weekend has been more relaxing with a spot of baking fairy cakes, walks in the park, drinking giant hot chocolates at Costa and cooking homely meals. This week has been a great week, however, it's now time to get my head down and finish all of my uni assignments, not long to go now!



Have you got any nice plans for the week ahead?

12 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely week. I felt exactly the same as you with all my coursework and my dissertation a month or so back, but I managed to do it and it's all been handed in. It's the best feeling, just keep working at it all and good luck!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done!! I can't wait for mine to be over! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great week :) I hopefully have a pretty exciting week of last days of placement and a couple of nice evening events planned :)
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a lovely week! :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a lovely week. I don't have anything really exciting planned, just blogging and studying!

    simply-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck with your studying, it's nice to have chilled out weeks :)

      Delete
  4. Keep going with the uni work! You can do it!!! What a lovely little cheery post to see :)

    Zoe x
    https://zoeclairer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the motivation, I definitely need it! Aww thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a good week! So much cuteness in these photos!
    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post my dear:))
    If you have time visit me on my blog :))
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dear,
    I really like your Posts & you have great Pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow via Bloglovin & GFC? That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    MY BLOG
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your dissertation! It will all be over soon! Glad to hear that you had a lovely time! Love your red coat as well!

    Rachel xxx

    rachellouisehenderson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig