25 things to do before I turn 25

I've seen a couple of '25 things to do before 25' posts recently and love the concept so have decided to do my own and share it with you. Maybe it will inspire you to write one too! There are so many things I would love to do, some less realistic than others, but I will try my best to complete this list over the next few years. I feel like now is a perfect time to start as I have just finished my degree and am about to embark on the next chapter of my life. I want to fill my life with more fun, adventure and different experiences as you only get to live one life, so you may as well make the most of it! Each time I do one of the things on the list, I will cross it off on this post and link a blog post on each adventure - it will be fun to share these with you all and to look back on in the future!

1. Eurotrip I would love to explore Europe, particularly France, Italy and Spain
2. A holiday with my best friend We've planned this since high school so it needs to happen soon!
3. London Fashion Week I'd love to watch this and get some fashion inspiration along the way
4. Do something crazy Do something out of my comfort zone like diving in an aquarium or skydiving 
5. Learn how to cook proper meals I need to learn how to cook things other than pasta and fajitas!
6. Try as many cuisines as I can I'm not very adventurous with food so this will be a challenge
7. Do some volunteering I love helping others so want to volunteer as much as I can in my spare time
8. Have my makeup done professionally I would love to see how someone else would do my makeup!
9. Get a different haircut My hair has been the same for a while so it's in need of a change!
10. Create my own afternoon tea I love going for afternoon tea so would love to recreate my own 
11. Be in a magazine Whether that would be me being featured, writing a page or being in the letters page 
12. Ladies Day Grand National Getting all dressed up with friends and going to the races will be a great day
13. Write a book Not a published book, but an autobiography or fictional story that I can look back at
14. Spa weekend Nothing sounds better than being pampered for the weekend
15. Horse back riding This to me sounds very princessy (I've been watching too much OUAT, I want to be Snow White)!
16. Visit the Science and Natural History museums I want to go mainly for the dinosaurs haha
17. Feed penguins at the zoo How cute would this be?! Penguins are so cute!
18. Buy a DSLR camera I want to be able to take nice photos on holidays and days out and also to improve the photos on my blog! 
19. Try a new form of exercise Yoga? Pilates? Running? As well as continuing with the gym
20. Go strawberry picking I loved doing this when I was little so would love to do it again!
21. Learn something new Such as attending a class on cocktail making, cookery or jewelry making
22. Explore all the tourist attractions in London I'd love to visit all the touristy places 
23. Go rock-climbing Whether that's indoor or outdoor, I want to try it!
24. Learn Italian I would love to go to Italy one day but want to learn the language first
25. Go on a safari I'd love to see all the animals up close!


What would be on your 25 things to do before 25 list?

18 comments

  1. I love this! I also want to have a spa weekend, hopefully before I turn 20 ^_^ x

    ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you do! It'll be such a nice and relaxing break! xx

      Delete
  2. One thing that's on my list is always travelling but I especially want to travel around Europe a lot more. There's so many beautiful places around here. :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been around Europe, so I'm excited for that! xx

      Delete
  3. This list is spot on with my life goals lol...except for spanish instead of italian!! Great post love it!!

    xx aubsmeetsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you can start ticking many of the things on this list too! xx

      Delete
  4. I've literally been back to back watching OUAT on netfilx I'm totally hooked! But agree with the want to learn to horseback ride! :)

    honeyjustforme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite thing to watch at the moment, I only have 4 episodes left! It would be so fun wouldn't it :) xx

      Delete
  5. Great post! I loved reading the 25 things you'd like to do before 25. Their are a lot of things I'd like to do from your list too! Hopefully I can do some soon! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Hopefully you can start ticking some of soon :) xx

      Delete
  6. unfortunately i've already turned 25 but a eurotrip is definitely on my bucket list!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! I highly recommend a DSLR camera, they are definitely worth the money and produce beautiful photographs. :)

    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would loove to do #1 :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too late for me, but love your list

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! I've been doing something similar to this the last few years! (
    http://amie-eo.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-birthday-list-23-things-for-year-23.html)

    Excited to follow along and see what you accomplish :)

    -E

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! Does this mean now I've turned 25 I've got to add 5 more on to do before I'm 30!? Thanks for the idea, it's so fun! :D

    Jess @ JuicyyyJesss*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this idea - I've always wanted to go interrailing round Europe :))

    clemsadventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig