The Next Chapter

Hello everyone,

I have finished my degree, yay! Now that all the stress of exams, assignments and dissertation deadlines are gone I hope to blog more regularly. I've missed blogging! The last three years have been amazing and I have met so many amazing people who will be friends for life. I feel so lucky to have met each and every one of them. Many memories have been made and will be forever cherished and reminisced. From all the nights out, gossip in the library between lecturesgiggles, dressing up, burgers at Bungalows and Bears, girly shopping trips and cocktail evenings, I will miss it all! The past three years have been the best years of my life!


Now that I've finished university, it's now time to be a 'real adult' (scary) and get a job and move house. I'm now in the process of applying for jobs and getting a flat with my boyfriend, hopefully I'll find something soon! Moving into a new place in a new city is going to take some getting use to, but I can't wait for the adventures to come and to start the next chapter of my life. After finding a job, I hope to blog a lot more and finally be able to afford a DSLR camera so I can improve my photos and make my blog look better for you all. Exciting!!

What kind of blog posts do you like to read?


Lauren
xxx


8 comments

  1. Congrats on finished your degree, I just finished mine as well - I am going to miss uni so much!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Congrats to you too and good look with what you decide to do next :) xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on finishing! I am done too and it is such a bittersweet feeling - ready to be earning now, but so sad to leave too. Cannot believe how fast it has gone.

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to you also! I know, it's going to be great to finally have some money!! xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on finishing Uni! I'm about to finish soon as well and yes, now it's time to be a "real" adult, but I'll always be a kid as heart :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you too! I am too! xx

      Delete
  4. Congrats on finishing! These pictures make me feel like I've kinda missed out on going to UNI. x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Uni was great but it does have downsides too! xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig