The little things

It's been a week now since I moved out of my uni house and into a new place with my boyfriend. The week has been full of unpacking, film nights, pizza, shopping and exploring the city. Although from the outset this sound like a great week (it really was), but I have been so nervous about getting my university results and finding and applying to what feels like a million jobs has been stressful. Today was the day. The dreaded day of dissertation results. I'm so proud to say that I finished with the degree I wanted, a 2:1! I spent weeks worrying about what grade I might get, but does it really matter? More often than not, we put a crazy amount of pressure on ourselves and worry too much about what other people think. To anyone who has received any results, you should be proud of what you have achieved because you have done the best you can! If you're yet to receive your results just remember that most of the things we worry about never happen, so the chances that you've done well are extremely high!


If you're feeling a little nervous waiting for your school/college/uni results then try to think and focus on three little things that made you happy today and this should put you in a positive mood and take your mind away from the stress. The three things that made me happy today are the lovely flowers that my boyfriend bought home for me after he finished work, making tea and it not being a complete disaster and the feeling of accomplishment after finishing a really long job application.

Good luck to anyone receiving results!
What are the three little things that made you happy today?

11 comments

  1. Congrats on finishing with a 2:1, that's amazing! When's your graduation? I just finished uni as well and I'm graduating with a 2:1 too!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My graduation is in November so quite a while off. I can't wait to go to it now! Congrats to you too! Have you thought about what you're going to wear at graduation? xx

      Delete
  2. Awww this is such a lovely post and I love your three little things that make you happy! It's lovely to see people sharing moments like this, it's all about being happy and positive together!

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you for your lovely comment! That's so true! xx

      Delete
  3. Flowers always get to me!! So cute!

    xo-Brittany
    www.foxandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Congrats!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your so right it is the little things :) These flowers are gorgeous - must be lovely to be living with your boyfriend <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you love living with your boyfriend. I moved in with my partner in January and it is seriously the best.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your degree, you must be so proud! Lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just binge reading your blog, don't mind me! You must be so proud Xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig