Monkey Forest

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Over the weekend, my boyfriend and I went for a day out to Monkey Forest in Trentham. I had been looking forward to this day all week; monkeys are my favourite animal! Once we excitedly arrived at the park, we were given a brief overview of the safety rules and were told that there were eleven newborn monkeys which got me even more excited! What's great about Monkey Forest is that you can see that all the monkeys are happy, free and live as they would in their natural habitats. I loved watching and observing every one of their characteristics and seeing how they communicate with one another from just a matter of feet away. 


After we had walked around the park a few times and took hundreds of photos trying to capture a good shot of one of the baby monkeys, we headed over to the picnic area for a spot of lunch. Even with a light spell of rain, the picnic was perfect and ever so yummy. How cute are the monkey biscuits!!? After our picnic, we went to watch one of the talks which discussed the monkeys' endangerment, hierarchy, and what they like to eat. We also saw the monkeys being fed and one of the baby monkeys happened to be going around stealing all the food, so cute! Before leaving, we walked around the park a couple more times to take lots of photos and spot all the baby monkeys.


Before heading back home, we stopped at Trentham Shopping Village for a little look around the shops and to get ice-cream (strawberry and raspberry ripple with marshmallows- yummy). I had such a lovely, much needed day out and would love to go to Monkey Forest again very soon. I really want to do the breakfast with monkeys experience next time! Have you been to Monkey Forest before? What's your favourite animal?

13 comments

  1. ohh those little baby monkeys are adorable! this looks like a great idea for a day out x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! This looks like a really great place to visit. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, super cute! lovely photos! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!Love your blog,it's very pretty!
    xoxo antonella

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun I can't say I've ever been to that forest it's now on my bucket list!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! amazing post I love your blog :)
    I have shared :)



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny) When i was traveling on Bali, i went for a day in Monkey Forest) Nice post!

    Welcome to my blog RITALIFESTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool post! :-) Sounds like it was a brilliant day out. It’s interesting that the monkeys can roam around where they like that way you can get quite close to them. While I was on my holl, we stayed in a cottage by a farm which kept different animals. I loved visiting the horses and taking photographs. The monkeys looked so cute from the pics you had taken! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning, I am in love with your blog and the monkeys are so cute HAHA love the pictures. thanks for sharing you have a great blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your blog seriously <333

    http://anniens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The monkeys are too cute, it must have been an amazing experience!

    https://mythoughtsthroughthelens.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post wonderful pictures , please check out my blog :)
    http://alwaysbeautyforever.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig