22

I hope you're all enjoying your week. Over the weekend I celebrated my 22nd birthday. I spent my birthday weekend eating a lot of chocolate cake, making pizzas and taking hundreds of photos! 



Enjoying a cider before the meal!


We couldn't have picked a more perfect place to eat. We went to the Glassboat which is located on the edge of the harbour. With a beautiful view from the window and stunning decor inside, this really was a spectacular find. We chose to come here the day before my birthday so we could have the Sunday roast and I'm glad we did, the food was exceptional. For dessert, we ordered apple and pear crumble and a trio of desserts to share. My favourite was the fruity and refreshing mango sorbet, yummy!






I have wanted a DSLR camera for a long time and feel so lucky that my boyfriend got me one for my birthday as well as a vase, pretty flowers and my favourite sweets. I've already taken 700+ photos and can't wait to take more! I also got some lovely clothes, makeup and homely pieces from my mum.




On my actual birthday, we spent the day indoors (it's been really rainy since we moved to Bristol!) watching The Theory of Everything, playing monopoly, drinking cider, eating too much cake and making pizzas. Homemade pizzas are always the best aren't they?! We recreated a meat feast with meatballs, bacon, sausage, cheese and peppers - delicious! I had such a lovely day and it truly was the best birthday I have had.




Make a wish!

15 comments

  1. I love the Glassboat, the food is delicious - although the floor isn't very heels friendly in my experience! And I'm afraid rain is all part of Bristol experience haha. Happy birthday :)
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be going back again but not wearing heels haha! Apart from the rain it is a lovely place :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely day! You looked gorgeous!
    Lydia x
    www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the food looks so delicious! Sounds like you had such a nice birthday :) Happy belated birthday xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, the fanciest meal I have had!

      Delete
  4. You're going to have a ball with that camera! Happy belated birthday!

    Dana || Fashion Dew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've taken so many photos already! Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. AW what a lovely birthday you look like you had!! Can't wait to see more pics with your new camera! I love my 700d that my fiancé got me but I still use it on auto most the time hehe just takes such a perfect picture x x x
    Happy belated birthday!
    X
    Sophie
    Www.SophieJenner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, I've used it everyday since I got it!

      Delete
  6. This is way to late, but Happy Birthday <3! The photos look great!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so much gun, hope you had an amazing day! :) X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  8. The food looks so yummy. I hope you had a good time. So far, how is it being 22? I turned 22 during the first week August.








    Whenever you can, pls visit my blog www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig