A Fun Day in Weston-Super-Mare


13:32 PM
 When you go to the seaside you just have to  get fish and chips. We arrived with very  hungry bellies, so the first thing we did was  find a good fish and chip shop! We decided  to go on the pier so we had a nice view  overlooking the sea whilst eating our chips  with windswept hair in the cool, autumn    breeze.

The beach was quiet and peaceful, with just a few people and their dogs making the most of the weather before the autumnal and wintry weather kicks in. Once we devoured our chips we made our way into the arcade located at the bottom of the pier. We only planned on going there for about ten minutes...

15:49 PM
A couple of hours have passed and we have only just left the arcade! As children, we were never really allowed to go in arcades because our parents told us that they were a waste of money and you never win anything. They are, but we sure did have fun! I doubt we'll be going back any time soon though. 

First up was a game of air hockey, I did surprisingly well, although Jonny won by one point!  We went on a few of the other games too, like the Jurassic park game where you had to shoot all the dinosaurs to avoid being eaten... we did feel and probably looked like a pair of big kids! After spending quite a while trying to win an Elsa cuddly toy, we decided that we should probably leave and explore the rest of the seaside town before our pockets were empty.



16:45 PM

After a walk on the pier, we went to get ice-cream. No matter how cold it is on the beach you have to get ice-cream! We both got the standard whippy with a chocolate flake, dripping with sweet raspberry sauce. 

A stroll along the beach walking beside the sea ended the day off perfectly. Today was such a fun day and I cannot wait for our next little outing. My favourite part of the day was definitely going to the arcade. Hours whizzed by in what seemed like a matter of minutes of laughter, giggles, winning and a lot of loosing, but all great fun! 




Lauren
xxx

11 comments

  1. I lived in Weston for about four months a couple of years ago, and despite it being a pretty cold time I actually really enjoyed having the beach nearby
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great having the beach nearby isn't it! I can't wait to go back in the summer :)

      Delete
  2. I love your photos lovely! Looks like you had such a nice time :)

    Ana xo
    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weston Super-Mare recently came on my radar because of the Banksy exhibition Dismalland - did you see it? I was so curious. Lovely pics x

    Ashleigh
    www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) No, I didn't see it, I'll have to look out for it next time!

      Delete
  4. I haven't been to Weston Super Mare since I went to T4 on the beach years ago haha, I should have a proper visit there though some time it looks like a great place! http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to go to T4 on the beach!

      Delete
  5. Hello lovely I have just found your blog from the #GirlGang chat!

    I have only visited Weston Super Mare once before but I absolutely loved it! It certainly looks like you had a good time. Despite that fact I'm freezing cold right now that Ice Cream looks amazing!

    Jordan x
    www.jordancourtney.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig