Tanya Burr Lipgloss

If you notice something different about my blog, it's because it's had a makeover! Thanks to Ana at Peaches&Cream designs for doing such an amazing job. If you're looking for a new design then go and check her out!


Today's post is a beauty review, I haven't done one of these in a while but I have built up quite a collection over summer. I love lipgloss and Tanya Burr so I had to review one of her products first! Who else loves Tanya as much as I do? It has been just over a month now since Tanya relaunched and added more products to her cosmetics range, which all look super girly and classic with their new design.


It was so hard for me to choose the lipgloss that I wanted, but in the end I chose to buy Afternoon Tea, a princess pink shade that is great for everyday wear. The lipgloss smells of delicious sweet watermelons which is mouth watering and makes you want to reapply it several times throughout the day! I have found that the formula is much better than the old lip glosses as they glide on effortlessly giving a smoother glossy finish. I have worn this lipgloss so many times (see me wearing it here) since I bought it and it's now forever in my handbag!


I recently bought the eyebrow palette from the collection which I love and can't wait to try more, especially the eyeshadow and cheek palettes! Have you tried anything from the Tanya Burr Cosmetics range?

17 comments

  1. I keep hearing good stuff about her beauty collection. This colour look very pretty I have to say :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some great things in the collection, my favourites are the lipglosses though!

      Delete
  2. Tanya's lovely! Can't believe I haven't tried any of her products yet, sadly there's no shops locally to me that sell any so maybe i'll have to try and order something online. But I've heard so many good things about her lip glosses they're all such pretty shades like this one! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Feel Unique ship worldwide and they sell her products there! The lipglosses are really pretty :)

      Delete
  3. so cute, love the new packaging and that color sounds amazing!! i'm tempted to make an online purchase because i think they ship to the us? but wish i could see in store too ):

    Natalie / Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is lovely isn't it! Feel Unique ship to the US :D

      Delete
  4. Love the colour! I want to try it out.

    http://www.beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, t's a great colour to wear everyday!

      Delete
  5. This colour is so gorgeous! I have a couple of Tanya's lip glosses in the old packaging, but really want to pick up some of the new ones! x

    Brigitte | brigittehayley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I <3 it too! I do prefer the smell of the old ones but the formula of the new ones is much better!

      Delete
  6. I have many of Tanya's nail polishes and I LOVE the fact that they are long lasting. I am up for any of her products!
    xo
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried anything from her new range but I loved her old lipglosses xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried anything from her new range but I loved her old lipglosses xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried anything from her range, although I should as it's nice to be supportive of fellow bloggers/youtubers x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. x Those lip glosses look great.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig