Christmas Home

Who's put their Christmas tree up yet? Jonny and I put ours up two weeks ago so we are fully into the festive spirit. As it was our first tree, we were very excited! We made our way to Whitehall Garden Centre for the day to choose our tree and pick out a few decorations. When we arrived we were greeted by a sparkly, magical wonderland filled with a glistening multicolour of baubles, twinkling fairy lights and real life reindeer. After looking around and choosing our tree and decorations, we went for something to eat in the cafe. We both had a hearty and warming tomato soup which was perfect to have on this wintry day. I had such a great day and would highly recommend going if you're from the Bristol area and haven't sorted your Christmas decor out yet! Now for all the pictures of my tree...




After smashing two of the baubles and getting tangled in the fairy lights, our tree was finally up a couple of hours later. I think we did a good job! What do you think? All of the red baubles are from John Lewis, I love, love, love the sparkliness of the glamour baubles. The tree, star, candy cane heart and gingerbread men are all available at Whitehall Garden Centre and the felt gingerbread men and cute gingerbread man bunting you can see in the background are both from Sass and Belle. Last but not least, the adorable Santa and snowman are from Birkacre Garden Centre which I picked up in their after Christmas sale last year.





Please link your Christmas home decor below, I'd love a good nosy at your Christmassy decorations to see how you style your house at this time of year. I'm going to spend the rest of the day writing Christmas cards and eating the gingerbread house I made yesterday (recipe on the blog soon!!). Have you been up to anything festive this weekend?

10 comments

  1. Your decorations are beautiful! I love ALL of them!! :D
    Jess @ JuicyyyJesss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree and these Christmas decorations are super cute! x

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations look fab! Lovely pics xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been really mean this year and told my parents they aren't allowed to get the tree without me being home. I don't go home until the 19th! My family is one of those ones where our decorations never really match and everything sort of has a sentimental meaning, my old ballet point shoes also go up on the tree! I love the gingerbread man, so so cute! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, not long to wait now though! Mine too, I think mismatched decorations look better too and, have more meaning and feels more Christmassy too :)

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig