Christmas is getting closer and closer and I'm SO excited. Christmas + lots of shopping and Christmas parties = the need for a new handbag! Below are a selection of the bags I have been lusting after this season from LYDC London, a fashion forward brand selling the most beautiful variety of bags and purses with gorgeous design and exceptional quality. For winter, I always opt for the classic, black handbag as it easily goes with any outfit, looking effortless and chic every time. What style of bag do you wear in the winter?
1. Faux Fur & Croc Maisey Shoulder Bag - This has got to be one of my favourites simply because of all the fur, how gorgeous is it?! This bag looks so soft and cosy which makes it the perfect bag for winter. Not only that, it's also a great size to fit lots of presents in which means it's a great bag to take with you when you do your Christmas shopping or when you're handing out your gifts!!
2. The Rae Backpack - Simple, yet stylish, this is a great bag to take to college or university as it has plenty of space to store all your lecture notes as well as all your other handbag essentials.
3. Earlberry Chenille Shoulder Bag - This is my favourite from the collection. I love the mixture of textures with patent panelling, faux fur front and gold detailing making the ultimate stylish winter bag. It's the perfect size too - there's plenty of space to fit your purse, makeup bag, blogging camera and more! I also love that the shoulder strap is removable so you can create two looks in one!
4. Embellished Black Box Clutch - It's party time! This sparkly number is the one to buy for that Christmas party you've been excited to go to all year. Anything sparkly at Christmas time is a winner!
5. Hoppen Quilted Shoulder Bag - This bag is great if you're going on a Christmassy weekend away; there's plenty of room for your wintry pyjamas, cosy slippers, sparkly dress and smokey eye makeup collection. This bag also comes in 3 colours, so if you're feeling super festive why not go for the red option? The intricate quilted design is lovely too.
6. Envelope Clutch with Gold Detail & Chain - If you're not the one for sparkles, this is a great alternative to the embellished clutch for a night out. It's the perfect envelope style clutch to go with a classic LBD!
Which bag is your favourite? What's on your winter wishlist?