Uncommon Goods

Lately, I've been loving looking for new places to buy home-ware and accessories as it makes me so excited for the future when I can buy a nice house and decorate it how I like (see my current Pinterest home inspiration here). At the moment, I'm loving the clean and simple look with different tones of grey, marble, copper and rose gold accents with unique accessories. Something that I have found with UncommonGoods, is that they have all the unique accessories to make your home that bit more extraordinary. The thing that stood out to me most when looking through the website is that they feature unique designs which are handcrafted and created in harmony with the environment and without harm to animals or people. What's more, with every purchase that is made, UncommonGoods donate $1 to charities all over the world; a nice home with new accessories + helping charities + worldwide shipping = amazing! Below I have created wishlists of the things I'm currently lusting after from UncommonGoods...


Bedroom/ Living Room. I have seen quite a few of these DIY Cinema Lightboxes on Youtube and Instagram and I think they look great, I think it makes a great blogging prop as well as a cute decoration for your bedroom! I think £11 is a bargain too considering they are a lot more expensive elsewhere. When I move into a big house, I want a big bookshelf with lots of pretty books and classics and I think these giraffe bookends would look really cute. There's a whole variety of unique bookends here from a family of elephants to recycled record bookends, a perfect addition to a book loving home. Another thing I would love is a breakfast tray; I imagine waking up to see blue skies peeking through the curtains whilst I eat a freshly made full English breakfast in the cosyness of my bed (I daydream too much!). This reclaimed wine barrel breakfast tray would be perfect for my yummy breakfast, pot of tea (well...hot chocolate, I don't like tea...side-note: has anyone had white hot chocolate before? I had one the other day and omg HEAVEN!) and pretty vase of flowers. The final thing on my bedroom/ living room wishlist is this gorgeous camera pillow. Again, I think this would make a lovely addition to a bloggers bedroom since most of us love photography! There's a couple of other camera pillows, as well as other quirky cushions which can be found here.



Kitchen. This is my favourite section on the UncommonGoods website! I love the glasses designed by Alyson Thomas which are illustrated with a diagram for the essential ingredients of a cocktail/ alcoholic drink/ milkshake: I think they would look great at a party and having the recipe on the glass is rather handy! If I had a nice kitchen, I would love to have these soapstone pots with copper detailing as well as the dainty copper measuring cups to add a touch of modernness and prettiness to the place (as well as a Kitchen Aid mixer, coffee machine and lots of pretty pots of sprinkles and cake decorating utensils lined up in a perfect row...). For serving food, I love the boat salad server and wooden cheese and cracker board which are sure to wow any guests as the designs are so unique.

Gifts. UncommonGoods not only sell home-ware and home accessories, but also a whole variety of gifts. My favourite by far is the Written in the Stars Personalised art, I think it would make the perfect anniversary or wedding present or would even be cute for a baby's nursery. I love the intricate constellation design against the bright night's sky and the fact that you can personalise the way you want. UncommonGoods have many more pieces of Unique wall art created by various artists which you can see here. As well as the aforementioned Written in the Stars Personalised art, I love this Thumbprint Alternative Guestbook which I think is an amazing idea! Another great gift, especially for men, would be the airplane cocktail shaker (I know my boyfriend would love it!) and it's definitely a unique piece to own/give. For those that love football, I think the soccer mug with a goal would be a winner and those that love baking would be delighted to receive a large tin of colourful confetti like party sprinkles. The majority of people love pizza, so the pizza topping dice would make a great gift for anyone - simply roll the dice for a recipe! 




Have you heard of UncommonGoods? Is there anything you have added to your wishlist?


*This is a sponsored post, all thoughts are my own. For more information see my disclaimer.

1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig