The Body Shop | Tea Tree Oil

Known as one of The Body Shop's best beauty gems, Tea Tree Oil is clinically proven to visibly make skin clearer after just one week, removing blemishes, blackheads and oily skin. I have been using this product for about four months now and the difference it has made to my skin has been incredible, so amazing in fact that I had to share this beauty secret with you. Tea tree oil is completely organic and paraben free which means it does only good for your skin. The Body Shop Tea Tree oil is targeted to care for blemished skin containing soothing, antibacterial properties which does not dry out the skin. I noticed the biggest difference after around two weeks of adding tea tree oil to my night time skincare routine. The best way to apply this for me is to put three or four drops onto my hands and pat gently into any blemish prone areas. The smell is quite strong, but I like it as it's very fresh and soothing. With regards to results, after just one night, this greatly reduced any redness and evened out my skin tone. Over using it for quite a few months, I have seen the biggest difference now as my skin is better than it has been in a long time with only the occasional blemish and a much brighter, healthier skin.


Although it may seem expensive at £11 for a 20ml bottle, it is definitely worth the investment. I am only about halfway though the bottle and have been using this generously for over four months. This has now become a staple in my skincare routine and I'll be hurrying to get a new one as soon as it runs out!  I also cannot wait to try out the rest of the tea tree range and see how they compare. Have you tried anything from the Tea Tree Skin Care range?

1 comment

  1. I'm definitely going to give this a shot. I have an extensive routine as it is so why not add another step? My skin is a yo-yo so that's always fun!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig