Yankee Candle | Warm Summer Nights

Yankee Candle is one of my favourite places to go for candles. Whether I'm treating myself to a candle or two, or buying a set for a friend's birthday, I trust and know that the longevity and the quality of the fragrance is going to be excellent. Yankee Candle have recently launched their brand new collection called Warm Summer Nights. The collection is both fragrantly and visually stunning and consists of Flowers in the Sun, Passion Fruit Martini, Dreamy Summer Nights and Sunset Breeze. Prices start from just £1.80 per sampler. Samplers are a great way to test a bunch of candles and for such a small price why not try the summer collection before investing in your favourite?

Passion Fruit Martini
It's really hard for me to establish a favourite from the collection, but I think this one just about gets first place. Passion fruit Martini is one of my favourite cocktails so I knew before trying it that I would love it. Out of the three, this is definitely the strongest scent. I could smell the passion fruit through the envelope as I was opening it! When lit, the aroma quickly fills the the room with the yummy cocktail scent. Imagine being on a sunny beach abroad, having many giggles with the girls, soaking up the scorching sun, big sunglasses on, hair waving in the slight breeze and a passion fruit martini in each hand. This is exactly how the candle smells to me. The fragrance is very strong, but not in an overpowering way. It's almost mouthwatering with how juicy and fruity it smells with a tropical mix of passion fruit, mango and zesty oranges. If you like fruity scents, this is the one for you.


Dreamy Summer Nights
This for me is more of an evening scent. You can imagine lighting this late one summer's night whilst sitting on your balcony overlooking the city, reflecting on your day and staring into the beautiful moonlit sky covered in a blanket of bright and twinkling stars searching for constellations. It's a really calming, perhaps slightly masculine scent with hints of vanilla, soft flowers and slight woodiness. When lit, the fragrance creates a a nice, light and relaxing atmosphere so would be the perfect candle to light whilst getting ready for bed. With regards to aesthetic, this is my least favourite as I prefer the look of the brighter coloured candles as they bring a pop of colour to my flat, but the image does match with the tone of the fragrance. If you like relaxing scents, this is the one for you.


Sunset Breeze
Sunset Breeze, the candle that smells like a holiday! Imagine reading your favourite romantic novel whilst tanning and soaking up the sun overlooking the crystal blue ocean. Scents of tropical fruits move back and forth with the slight warm breeze which makes you crave the fruitiest cocktail and ultimately, you cave for that refreshing drink. This candle, like the passion fruit martini candle, is very refreshing and fruity. The thing I love most about Yankee Candles are that the fragrances are fairly strong so when one is lit, the room is is quickly filled with a gorgeous aroma. From the collection, sunset breeze is my favourite in terms of design; I love the vibrant sandy colour and the photo of the sunset looks beautiful against the golden outline. If you like fresh scents, this is the one for you.


What is your favourite Yankee Candle? Are you excited to try the new summer collection?


This post contains gifted items. All opinions are entirely my own, please refer to my disclaimer for more information.

1 comment

  1. I love a Yankee candle, for me they feel like such a treat. I love clean cotton, the smell is just so fresh and it's such a homely smell :)

    Beauteagenes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig