The Prettiest Makeup Brushes

Spectrum Collections source the most magical and aesthetically pleasing brushes I have ever seen. You may have seen them all over the blogosphere, Twitter and Instagram as everyone is loving their princessy makeup brushes right now. They continually bring out the most prettiest unicorn mermaid-esque brush collections, the latest being the 'Bomb Shell'; containing ombre pink and rose gold brushes encased in an iridescent seashell bag. Another set I have my eye on is the Marbleous collection which are grey, white and rose gold (the bloggers dream interior combination in the form of makeup brushes). The set I am reviewing in this post is the gorgeous 8 Piece Eye Blending Set from their best selling original collection. This set consists of eight high quality eye makeup brushes displaying an ombre effect of blue, purple and pink hues. There is everything you need here to create the most beautiful make-up looks from a dramatic and dark smokey eye, to a more natural every day look. 


I have been testing these brushes out for a few weeks now and I totally get the hype surrounding them. Not only do they look amazing, but they are so incredibly soft and are vegan friendly too. They are without a doubt the softest brushes in my collection which makes them the perfect brushes for blending and perfecting different eye looks. I am no expert when it comes to applying makeup and these totally make application much easier and more effortless. The eight eye makeup brushes in this set consist of the precision crease, tall tapered blender, small angled shader, medium fluffy shader, stubby shader, short smudge and tulip eye contour. My favourite brushes have to be the medium fluffy shader and the stubby shader. I love to use the stubby shader to pack on eyeshadow if I want the colour to be intense and the medium fluffy shader is the perfect shape to blend eyeshadow out beautifully in the crease. Although these are eye blending brushes, they can be multi-purpose too. I like to use the tulip eye contour for contouring my nose when doing a night out makeup look and the small angled shader is perfect for blending in concealer under my eyes as the hairs on the brush are so delicate and soft. I love these brushes and I'll definitely be adding more to my collection; the marbleous set and the glam clam are now going on my wishlist!



Which makeup brushes do you love? Have you tried anything from Spectrum Collections?

This post contains gifted items. All opinions are entirely my own, please refer to my disclaimer for more information.

1 comment

  1. They look absolutely amazing! Great to hear they are also useful not only pleasant to the eyes :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig